Today is a good day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HalfPint

Reaction score
I've got my Mild mashing, the house is empty, and I've got two kegs aged to perfection on the tapper.

I figured I'd share that with you guys.

Boy, do I agree! I had a tough night last night with kid #2, who is only four months old and woke up every couple of hours (which is out of the norm). SWMBO felt bad for me and gave me my Father's Day present a day early...

Three-tap kegerator! Holy crap, I love that woman!

stuck at work right now. after this i have to go move rocks for someone. after that i have to go build a deck for my grandmother. maybe after that i can finally get my mill finished and brew. oh, well. call me jealous for now. :D

Boy, do I agree! I had a tough night last night with kid #2, who is only four months old and woke up every couple of hours (which is out of the norm). SWMBO felt bad for me and gave me my Father's Day present a day early...

Three-tap kegerator! Holy crap, I love that woman!

AWESOME!!!

Dude, now you need to hurry up and get some beer to fill those kegs!

Post pics!

I couldn't agree with HalfPint more. Today is a good day. My girls have been out shopping and I brewed 10g of my Beagle Blonde AG in 4.5 hours start to finish. Ok, maybe I cheated a little and had my water and hops premeasured. But today is still a GOOD DAY!

Back