• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12 one litre Ez-Cap flip top bottles (Grolsch style)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pbh187

Reaction score
I have 12 one litre Ez-Cap flip top bottles (Grolsch style) I am trying to get rid of. They have new gaskets and are ready to go. I would like $25 for them.

Sorry but no shipping. Its such a hassle. I am located in the Parkville/Towson area of Baltimore and I work in Timonium. Send me a pm and help me get these out of my house.

:mug:

$25 for a dozen? Wow, let me know if you get that because I have a bunch that I'd like to unload here in AZ. At $25 a dozen, I could build a whole new brewery!:ban:

:ban:Yes please. I could have a new retirement program going.
Might as well get a good start before i hit 30 :mug:

These are for the 1 litre size. If you want to buy them new they go for $40. These are not the little Grolsch bottles. I figured $25 is a fair price. If anyone is interested let me know.

Not trying to be harsh. I've got 1 liter and 1.5 liter fliptops and would definately unload them for that kind of price.

Back