• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Its brand new never used Danby DKC645BLS Stainless door kegerator, it has a 3" black tower, will include a perlick 425SS faucet. Comes with the shelves and commercial keg stand. Will include lines, drip tray. Only thing it will not come with is a co2 tank and regulator as i sold them seperatly already a while ago. Local pick up or delivery within 30 miles of Kenosha wi. $425 OBO

Its so new the tower has not even been installed yet, nor the rack that goes on top.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/refrigerators/beer/dkc645bls.shtml

I know it's a long shot and it might be pricey, but if you wanted to ship it to MA I'd take it off your hands for $400 shipped.

I know it's a long shot and it might be pricey, but if you wanted to ship it to MA I'd take it off your hands for $400 shipped.

I wouldn't even know where to start by freight shipping, sorry my friend. Anyone local can pick it up for 350, another price drop. Cheers

Back