BCS-460 Out of Stock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchb

Reaction score
Any one trying to order one of these? I've been on ECC's website a number of times and they said they would be shipping on the 19th of last month. Emailed them and pretty much said they were a week behind...and they haven't returned any emails I sent them from this week asking about a estimated ship date. Slightly frustrating considering this is the last piece of my build im waiting on.

Saw that today. Went over to the forums and it seems like they aren't really getting back to anyone on it. People have even jumped ship and went with a brewtroller because of it.

I saw the ECC website indicates they're down ('til 7/19) while moving to a new warehouse...hopefully it comes back up soon. I agree though, I'd be frustrated if I wasn't receiving a response. Adam was really good to deal with when I contacted him way back when. So good that I'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt and suspect he must be dealing with unexpected issues that are out of his control.

Back