2 free third year plants- who wants them? Socal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scinerd3000

Reaction score
i am moving soon and will not have a place to keep my hop plants. I'm located in foothill ranch, ca 92610. They are both 3 year old hops, one cascade and one mt hood. They are in ~7 gallon planters which have great drainage. Bring me a homebrew or a decent beer and there yours. Anyone interested? First PM gets the lot :mug:

yea sorry man...

I'm suprised-no takers yet :( Throwing them out would just break my heart

lexus chris snagged them along with a pound of warrior hops, some nottingham yeast and some brews. The person from craigslist bailed. sorry again dudes

Dude!!!! I thought we were friends haha. It sucks that your moving. If you have anything else that you want kept safe hit me or Tyler up :mug:

Dude!!!! I thought we were friends haha. It sucks that your moving. If you have anything else that you want kept safe hit me or Tyler up :mug:

i gave tyler some stuff- a bunch of different hops. I had mentioned the plants but it didint seem like you guys were interested- they take up alot of space...

Thanks again scinerd3000!!!

I got the potted hop on a regular watering schedule now, and have been working through some recipe ideas for the Warrior hops! I think we'll see an APA using them shortly! :mug:
--LexusChris

i gave tyler some stuff- a bunch of different hops. I had mentioned the plants but it didint seem like you guys were interested- they take up alot of space...
Nice, ya they do but that didn't stop me haha. I've got my backyard set up now for 4 plants; 2 cascade, and 2 chinook.

Back