2 perlick taps and shanks needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyweed

Reaction score
Hey guys

where can I get the best internet price for a couple perlick taps, with shanks..I need to put 2 taps on my refrigerator door for my kegerator..but want to get the best/lowest price on them I can find.

Thanks
Dan

I'm in the market too... Cheapest I've seen all stainless (faucet, shank and tailpiece) is through this ebay seller... though it only works out to be about $10 when buying two without shipping so with shipping it might equalize or be more expensive when that's added compared with AHS flat ship rate.

I might try e-mailing the seller for a deal since I'm in the market for four complete sets.

I think Brewmasters Warehouse might be cheapest complete all Stainless sets I've found. They don't have a kit so you have to buy pieces separately but all Stainless 525SS setup runs a little more than $4.50 less than Austin Homebrew Supply and they charge $1 less shipping.

You could pickup 575SS's instead of 525SS and it'd still be cheaper $.50 before shipping.

Beverage Factory also has tower shanks yet they are not listed on their site. I was quotes $18 each... I don't recall if there was any change attached to that price.

Back