Hey BeeGee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, well. Thanks anyways! There's a few people that would remember my father, especially if the Gold Star Chinese restaurant is still around. Maybe at the paper mill unless they've all retired. We're pretty good friends with the family that used to run the Coca-Cola bottling plant there, but they've since retired.

How was the weather? Balmy -15 or so?

Actually, it was a summer-like -3C! Not sure if the gold star is still there. It probably is as those places never seem to die. There is a nice Italian kitchen there now though. They had Moretti, but not on tap, not that it's that good of a beer anyway. Anywhere else you want me to check into?
It's only been two years since I was there last (I've been working over-seas) and I barely recognized the place.

Too much time on my hands...

The same people run it. I had the ginger beef (cliche, I know) and some spicy mixed veggies. Pretty good. They didn't know a guy named Baron von BeeGee though...

golden star.jpg

Back