Michigan Brewing Company to expand menu & new pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drayman86

Reaction score
Just talked with the owner of MBC this past weekend. After being in their new pub location for just over a year, MBC will be greatly expanding their menu & updating the facility. Owner Bobby Mason plans to add a full line of home made barbeque such as pulled pork, ribs, and brisket. MBC will be one of the only area restaurants to offer a full line of authentic barbeque. Meats will be provided from nearby Merrindorf Meats, a high-end meat cutter.

An adjacent room to the pub will be expanded and renovated to include the former log wall look of the former pub. Both should be ready by the end of next month.

Find out more about Michigan Brewing Company. The monthly newsletter has all the latest information on the brewery.

Barbecue and Beer! Two vices that I love to indulge in. I was in Michigan over the Christmas holiday and enjoyed the beer selections I was able to find.

Great news. I've only been there once around Christmas, and it was great. I plan to stop by whenever I head to Lansing. Their LHBS is great too.

This explains why it looked like it was closed when we drove by it during Thanksgiving. I really wanted to visit a brewpub while I was back in Michigan too.:(

Alright! Im there next time I go to StockBridge Ill im gonna Stop in there and Spend my PayCheck!

Hey Drayman do you get all your supplies from The Red Salamander?

Back