Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
He seems to be completing more passes to the Saints opponents the last few games. I can't believe that two weeks ago some of the talking heads were talking about teams like them and the Cowboys being viable this year. Poorly run franchises is what they are, nothing more, nothing less.

Now, onto the real topic at hand Hoppy. December Second Twenty Twelve is the day after tomorrow..... hope the Hawks "top" defense and "pro bowl" players are up to it. I'm guessin' R Dub's gonna throw a couple "TD passes" to the likes of Tim Jennings and Brian Urlacher, hope Beastmode and Golden Shower can score some points for 'em. :D

Hey let's just make sure you guys are able to field a full NFL team before you start the smack. And send Cutler some bubble wrap for his helmet just in case.

Should be interesting to see the Seahawks secondary on the field for the last time of the season.

I wonder if there will be any kind of parade or big send off after the game... maybe a farewell party... with cake.

Mmmmm. cake. Cake is yummy.

Hey let's just make sure you guys are able to field a full NFL team before you start the smack. And send Cutler some bubble wrap for his helmet just in case.

I did, they won't be, but it's not going to cost them the game agains Seattle. I'm pretty confident even considering the injuries. Tillman and Forte are both expected to play. The O line is still shakey as $hit, but they've handled tougher tests and come out on top. Don't let last year fool ya, the Bears are a solid squad and the Seahawks are something less than impressive when not being watched through green and blue glasses.

Awwwwww... see? Dick is already enjoying his cake.

Mmmmm... om nom nom nom

nom nom nom.jpg

NordeastBrewer77 said:
I did, they won't be, but it's not going to cost them the game agains Seattle. I'm pretty confident even considering the injuries. Tillman and Forte are both expected to play. The O line is still shakey as $hit, but they've handled tougher tests and come out on top. Don't let last year fool ya, the Bears are a solid squad and the Seahawks are something less than impressive when not being watched through green and blue glasses.

Your Oline barely qualifies as one. Last year is last year cant look back at a game that the mighty Hanie started. I think it'll be a good game if we can hold down Marshall and not necessarily sack but beat up knock around Cutler really get his panties in a wad then we got a good chance.

Cape Brewing said:
...maybe some Adderall would help??

I think I know where they could get some.

Why not just do coke? Doesn't linger like scrips.

Cape Brewing said:
WHOA WHOA!!!! WHoa!

Whoa

whoa

I don't know where all of this rage is coming from. Allllthough... Know what I heard causes rage??

Dude turn down your dosage I know some guys that can help you dial in the right amount

Cape Brewing said:
I will address this situation further when you're done with your hysterical ranting.

I'm issuing a statement that I will not comment on the situation.

Your Oline barely qualifies as one. Last year is last year cant look back at a game that the mighty Hanie started. I think it'll be a good game if we can hold down Marshall and not necessarily sack but beat up knock around Cutler really get his panties in a wad then we got a good chance.

Keep tellin' yourself that. Another turnover or two turned into points, and it'll be over quickly. Go Beastmode!! Lucky for the Hacks, Sherman and Browner are still all 'roided up on the field, so maybe the Bears only win by a TD or so. Oh wait, it was Browner who helped Bennet score that TD, never mind.

Horsecollar? HORSE$HIT!! No excuses, Bears need to play better in the second half, but this league is turning pro football into such a fvcking candyass game. S'pose 'Lacher'll get fined for that one too. Yay NFL, tackling hard is now a 15 yd PF penalty and a fine.

Great game sorry for your outcome Nord kinda. You guys don't even need any other receivers haha Marshall is all you have to run out.

Great game sorry for your outcome Nord kinda. You guys don't even need any other receivers haha Marshall is all you have to run out.

For sure, well played by the Hawks. R Dub's better that I thought. And yeah, we kinda proved the Marshall thing, e'eryone else was hurt. He's a beast.

Well deserved win for the Hacks. The thing that stings the most about this loss isn't that we now have to beat GB at Lambeau, it's that we're all going to have to listen to f'n Hoppy jab about how the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl this year or whatever else he's currently delusional about. Bears are still going to the PO's, but listening to that a$$hat spout off about how much he doesn't know about football for the next month is really going to be annoying.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Well deserved win for the Hacks. The thing that stings the most about this loss isn't that we now have to beat GB at Lambeau, it's that we're all going to have to listen to f'n Hoppy jab about how the Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl this year or whatever else he's currently delusional about. Bears are still going to the PO's, but listening to that a$$hat spout off about how much he doesn't know about football for the next month is really going to be annoying.

Its ok he's all alone.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
For sure, well played by the Hawks. R Dub's better that I thought. And yeah, we kinda proved the Marshall thing, e'eryone else was hurt. He's a beast.

As a packer fan I never thought I would be rooting for the hawks this year...

My First keg ever just kicked today heading into the home stretch for the POs it must be a sign time to start anew amid ride this baby all the way......ok that's all the homerism you'll get haha.

So, in the survivor pool this week my best choices out of a bunch of horrible options were the Lions, Bills and 49ers.

I picked the Bills.

STILL ALIVE, BABY!!!!

ChshreCat said:
So, in the survivor pool this week my best choices out of a bunch of horrible options were the Lions, Bills and 49ers.

I picked the Bills.

STILL ALIVE, BABY!!!!

Bastard you lose now

I'm curious as to your definition of this word, "suck"? What's the Packer's record this season? Who's the most sacked QB in the league? Or are you another one of those fans that doesn't watch much football?

8 and 4 same as you. But we beat you so bears suck :)... bears will be good once they get a real qb

Back