What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fantastic, slightly hopslam-ish, slightly nugget nectar-ish Honey RyePA. Trying to kick this keg, so I can rack another beer into the keg, so I can clean that fermentor so I can brew tomorrow...I need more vessels!! :D

Recipe? Sounds slightly incredible.

I made the best porter in the world:rockin: Unfortunatly only my world. I need to start entering these wtf?Good dear lord is this aging so good. with oak,your mommas thong and everything!

Drinking my belgian strong ale I made from an AHS kit called black castle magic. It kicks your ass at 11.2% and is smooth and sweet while doing it!!!!

A cup of black coffee (hey, I'm at work, on lunch, and its the only thing that will get me to the end of the day).

Shock Top Wheat IPA. Hadn't seen it before...it's an odd brew. Damn me for having to try any new beer I see. & they are not even pry offs!!!!

Hoptimum,now in 4packs.Yeay,on that.Aroma seemed mild but good and seems saltier than i remember but still pretty great,bittering seems a little more refined but still full of hop flavor and bittering.Almost shot hop flames out the mouth but not like i remember my teeth melting like from before.Seems a bit less hop harsh. Not complaing at all though. I was thinking i would like to age a few over the year really.

About to crack into this - Totality Imperial Stout from Fifty Fifty..

fifty_fifty.jpg

21st Amendment just started showing up around here. Had the IPA and black IPA already. Drinking some Monks Blood right now. Good stuff. Hard for me to talk bad about many Belgians though. :)

My hefe i could have skipped along with a few other beers which i could have waited to drink not to mention all the rest this week:confused:

Grumpybumpy said:
That sounds gross and I love carrot cake. How is it?

I was pretty awesome! Never had anything like it before. Got 2, one for consumption last night and one to age. May hit up the brewery today for growler hours, get some for Easter.

image-2644316098.jpg

Boulevards rye on rye.If you like rye wisky and oak taste this is great @ 11% its impressively hidden behind dry wood/spicey, wisky(not too- heavy though) tasteyness. Eat a rueben with- great.Or just a toasted muenster/turkey sandwich like i did.

HBrew71 said:
Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA.

Brewed this last week. It technically came out to an imperial ipa. 1.083. Its down to 1.014. 9.06% Abv. Dry-hopping right now. Looking forward to enjoying this one

Bradzukie said:
Brewed this last week. It technically came out to an imperial ipa. 1.083. Its down to 1.014. 9.06% Abv. Dry-hopping right now. Looking forward to enjoying this one

What recipe did you use? Sounds good.

Back