Circle Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
I know some of you use the little round labels on your caps. Are these printable too? And if so, who makes the labels? I could not find them on the Avery website. Thanks!

I bought mine from staples. The package has a product # on it. Google the company and that # and you can download a template. Just fill out the template and print. Very easy and clean looking. :mug:

They're Avery labels, #5610, I believe, 1" circle.

The instructions tell you to go to the Avery website and FREE download their label templates. It becomes a WORD add-on and an icon is placed on your WORD toolbar so you can go directly to the templates.

They dont come in the full size boxes regular labels do, they come in small plastic packs on 4x6" sheets.
I use them, they work great.

These are not round but I use the thin rectangular Avery 5167 return address labels and use a 3 letter abbreviation for my brews. Bust a Nut Brown Ale is BAN and Downtown Brown is DTB etc. Underneath the 3 letter abbreviation, I put the bottled on date 4/18/07 etc. I can get three bottle cap labels off of each return address label and they fit perfectly on a bottle cap. There are 80 labels per sheet or 240 labels. Thats a lot of labels cheap!

Jeff

Back