Grain MD here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Right now I know I want...

1 x Best Maltz Vienna
1 x CMC Munich
2 x CMC 2-Row

More to to come.. Thanks

Thanks for getting the buy started Stefin. Right now, here is what I need:

1 x Thomas Fawcett MO
1 x CMC Superior 2-Row

I will probably add as we go.

Hey Clap: I would like a sack of each: CMC Pils, CMC Munich and Best Vienna. Actually I would like to split these with someone. Clap you don't have to split them, I will but wonder if anyone is interested in a split. Charlie

Ok newbie to group buys here. Couple questions
1) is there a catalog with grains and pricing info?
2) I'm in the far NE corner of the state. What's procedure for getting the grain? I.e will I spend more in gas getting to Frederick than I'll save?

Thanks!

the pickup is in Takoma Park (inside the DC beltway) if you only get one bag, then the cost may not work out, if you get a couple its probably worth it. ill try to post the catalog.

a note to everyone, I got a new sales book yesterday, and prices have gone up about 3 cents an lb on just about everything...

Ok newbie to group buys here. Couple questions
1) is there a catalog with grains and pricing info?
2) I'm in the far NE corner of the state. What's procedure for getting the grain? I.e will I spend more in gas getting to Frederick than I'll save?

Thanks!

If you want in on the group buy, I can bring your grain to Bel Air and you can pick it up there. I work in Laurel, so Takoma Park is not too far for me. That would save you a good bit of driving!

If anyone needs a temporary place to store it and someone wants to drop it off at my place until you pick it up, I'm fairly central to the northern MD people (as is pksmitty). No, I'm not going to use any because frankly, I don't brew outside of brewday...but if someone couldn't pick it up for a few days and needed somewhere to store it, my house is available for short term storage, and I'm home during the day if you need to pick up then.

in the interest of actually having this delivered monday, I switched the TFMO to Bairds MO. If anyone has any objections, Ill remove it from your cost, and brew more with MO :)

Op updated (again)

Back