Stone Vertical 7-7-07

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
Can you still buy the Stone vertical anywhere? My liquor store is giving me the run around. I went in a couple weeks ago and the guy said they were out and they weren't gonna get anymore. Then last weekend I was there with my wife and I saw the same guy pull 2 bottles out of a box behind the counter and sell them to some guy. I was pissed! I almost got kicked out of the store I caused such a ruckus. I went back today and spoke with the manager. Too bad he was an Asian man that barely could speak English. He was no help. I called several other locations and they all said they were out.

Can you still obtain this beer anywhere? I want to get 2 or 4 bottles. 1 to drink now, and the rest to hold on to.

Can it be bought online? can anybody still get this beer?

I know it is still available in several places local to me (and I don't see it selling out anytime soon). Your best bet would be to check some other bottle shops locally and if you can't find it, offer a trade with someone who can for something good you can find.

I picked up one at Jungle Jim's in Fairfield, OH last week. He had cases and it sold for $6.99 a bottle.

EdWort said:
I picked up one at Jungle Jim's in Fairfield, OH last week. He had cases and it sold for $6.99 a bottle.

WOW! They're 4.99 here.....if they only had them in stock!

Latest posts

Back