So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I can post in here saying that I'm gonna brew this weekend. I haven't brewed in about a year!! I'm going to try a BIAB method but tweeked a little bit. This will be my 1st all grain also. Summit SMaSH that i found on here. Hope it goes well......

Brew on!!!

got 15lbs of hops in last week. needless to say i have a 1056 starter going to brew up a an american ipa. chinook and centennial rock!!! !! !! woooo!!! :ban::ban:

finished six gallons of Sierra Nevada Clone, Got a new 12 Gallon bucket today for fermenting as I'm at fermentation capacity already! :mug:

I am trying the Brew in a Bag for the 1st time, brewing up a Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. I am an all grain brewer and brew on a 3 tier setup but it is a pain to take to our clubs group brews so I thought that I would give the BIAB a chance and see how it goes using just my keggle, and if it works out I will cut down on all the crap I have to lug to the group brew days.

I was going to brew today. Got all my stuff out, was ready to go, d'oh!! NO PROPANE!!! :mad: That'll teach me to remember to turn off the grill!:(

Just finished my Pliny clone, realized I didn't have any Simcoe and used Amarillo instead it smelled great going into the Fermenter. Guess I have to order more hops :)

Hops direct here I come!

Two batches planned to celebrate St Patty's day!

We'll see when the beer starts flowing. Took this day off and had it planned for a few months.

I'll be brewing up my first recipe on Sunday. Sadly one of my malt orders isn't going to be here in time so I'll be doing an American Brown Ale instead of the IIPA i was planning on doing.

Going to try my shot this weekend. Didn't have a kettle last weekend when I wanted to do it.

5 gallon batch of a English mild and "maybe" a 3 gallon Russian Stout.

3/18 Smoked Imperial Porter (partial mash)
3/19 Simcoe S.M.a.S.H (partial mash)
3/21 Double Diamond Pale Ale Clone (partial mash)

This will fill all 4 of my fermenters (hopless olde ale still in primary, still has thick Krausen after 3 weeks)

going to suck at bottling. I hate bottling. 200 bottles + all ready around same time.

I have two left to brew on my list and I may even bottle the RIS. I Will probably be brewing one of them tonight though so my weekend isn't so crowded.

I am brewing an Oktoberfest ..... But it wont seem right its suppose to 72° here Saturday:drunk:. I may do a hefe instead and I plan on putting the new exhaust in the SS Chevelle

doin a friday night mash/saturday morning boil hefe with whatever I have left on hand. Then I might attempt a second batch maris otter SMaSH with one of about ten hop varietes in the freezer.

I am brewing an Oktoberfest ..... But it wont seem right its suppose to 72° here Saturday:drunk:. I may do a hefe instead and I plan on putting the new exhaust in the SS Chevelle

What year SS? I had a 69 in high school and up until I had kids . . . . . . . . . .. .. stupid kids:(

What year SS? I had a 69 in high school and up until I had kids . . . . . . . . . .. .. stupid kids:(

1966 SS 4 speed
66_SS_396.JPG

dont want to hijack the thread . There is already a thread about the car

66SS396

I'm brewing something this weekend. Haven't decided what yet... but i have the yeast starter going (american Ale2 Wyeast). Possibly a Blonde

Not brewing. I had three different beers fermented, but I bottled them this week and now the bathtub is empty. Unfortunately ( =8D ) the wife and I are going to New Holland Brewery to take a tour and have some samples. Well, I'm doing that, and she is going to be driving. Some good food, some walks around town. Maybe check out the windmill if the weather is not too wet.

But some New Holland Brews and some good food? Almost as good as brewing! (And less cleanup!)

Doing my first AG tomorrow. Supposed to be 70F+ outside, so I can't wait. Of course I'm brewing out of season (Dunkelweizen), but I'm just excited to be brewing "out of the kitchen" for once!

Back