Growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer one

Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to get a flip top german growler? Is there any where elese other than home brew shops to get them?

No that I know of. I've been looking quite a bit. If you try ebay, you'll find some but you'll pay out the arse for shipping.

The ones from brew organic are a great price but I'm looking for the wide mouth ones cause I'm filling from a tap and need to get a pretty big hose all the way to the bottom. + they only ship at your risk. I would be pretty pissed if I paid for a package of busted glass. I sent an email to www.koch-usa.com to see if they will sell to individuals. Other than that it looks like Rebel brewer has the best deal

I found some last night. Was like 4 for $40 or so. I can't find the link right now but I do think I bookmarked it at home. Will check that tonight when I get in.

koch-usa just got back to me. They don't sell retail. How about a group buy?

I found one (wide mouth) at a thrift store for $4. Another one was bought at Fredericksburg Brewery for the price of the beer.

Back