Coke Can Phone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man a coke can phone!!!! *clicks to order*

Hey wait a minute. I keep ending up back here. Great, now I'm stuck in a temporal loop.

A Coke can phone? Nah, I'm more of a Pepsi can fan.

That reminds me. My friend bought a cool six pack for me when he was in Eau Claire, WI. The name of the beer is "Flopping Crappie Ale". There is a picture on the can of a big crappie. I'd like a phone made out of those cans. The can is very cool, but the beer tastes like ****.

Edit- for you guys not lucky enough to live in the Northwoods, a crappie is NOT what you think. It's a fish. A flopping crappie of a different sort wouldn't be very appealing.

Aww, Yoop, I am disappointed. You know that Coke is it, right? Come on, it comes in Red and White cans, same color as the beloved Red Wings! It's an original, like the Original 6 team, the RED WINGS! It used to have cocaine in it!!

Pepsi is like a "tries real hard, but can't quite compete" second cousin, to Coke. You've never heard of anyone performing a salvage operation on a sunken boat just to recover the load of Pepsi, have you? (ok, you might not have heard the story of how they did that for Coke, but it's true, I swear I read about it in, THE COLA WARS book).

Aww, Yoop, I am disappointed. You know that Coke is it, right? Come on, it comes in Red and White cans, same color as the beloved Red Wings! It's an original, like the Original 6 team, the RED WINGS! It used to have cocaine in it!!

Pepsi is like a "tries real hard, but can't quite compete" second cousin, to Coke. You've never heard of anyone performing a salvage operation on a sunken boat just to recover the load of Pepsi, have you? (ok, you might not have heard the story of how they did that for Coke, but it's true, I swear I read about it in, THE COLA WARS book).

NO! Pepsi took the idea from Coke, then went for the win!

Know what's funny about this spammer?

His name. It made me laugh when I read it. "Wo jiu shi wo" means "I am me" or "I am just me" in chinese.

Pepsi sux...

Mexican Coke RULES!!!!!

Oh for you jonesing on missing out on seeing a coke can phone, herya go..

1985.COCA.COLA.CAN.PHONE.MIB.jpg

I wonder if the spammers just found awarehouse full of them left over from the 80's?

That reminds me. My friend bought a cool six pack for me when he was in Eau Claire, WI. The name of the beer is "Flopping Crappie Ale". There is a picture on the can of a big crappie. I'd like a phone made out of those cans. The can is very cool, but the beer tastes like ****.

Edit- for you guys not lucky enough to live in the Northwoods, a crappie is NOT what you think. It's a fish. A flopping crappie of a different sort wouldn't be very appealing.

We have those panfish out here too but thanks for clarifying since around here you just never know. :D

yeah I was wondering if someone had shecked all over her face in the add, then some fool scanned it into the computer, and now by freak of nature it is the only existing online picture of the ad. Sheck and all. :D

We have those panfish out here too but thanks for clarifying since around here you just never know. :D

crappie are the funnest ****ing animal to fish! you find a school of them and you can spend an afternoon with strike after strike of decent sized panfish! good fishing for a warm afternoon of beer drinking back in the day. and they taste awesome!

i don't even know if they have those out here :(

crappie are the funnest ****ing animal to fish! you find a school of them and you can spend an afternoon with strike after strike of decent sized panfish! good fishing for a warm afternoon of beer drinking back in the day. and they taste awesome!

They have 'em all over. Loads in Lake Sonoma for sure. They taste better than the bass everyone wants to catch!

Lake New Malones, Don Pedro, most of the lakes in Calif. have them. Some nice beer batter panfish is great.

Latest posts

Back