Still the best music video of all time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Ok. I admit, I'm behind th learning curve on the whole working the computer thang. Someone please fix this and make this video embeded. I went and found this today so I could give a friend on a local forum some grief. It reminded me of just how cool it was to be a teenager in the mid 70's. We glowed like the metal on the edge of a knife.

[YOUTUBE]j0ns8t9iQck[/YOUTUBE]

PS
Fat guys rule.
Scooter drools.

Last edited by a moderator:
best video?? I present to you a video that has it all.. An awesome song plus a surreal martial arts western science fiction love story video. :rockin:

[YOUTUBE]jV1bRfLHA3A[/YOUTUBE]

paulthenurse said:
Take your lame video and go far away, you are wasting your time here.

No-one can compare to Meatloaf.

Well the song is good, but the video? It's just a live performance and your title stated "Best Video of all Time" and its far from it. Maybe one of the greatest songs of all time but no dice on the video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmqZRPgK1w[/YOUTUBE]

You guys got NOTHING on Indie Rock.

And I'm not talking Independant Label Rock - I'm talking rock from India!

P'shaw!

How 'bout a video that's got God, MONKEYS, and ROBOTS? Huh? MONKEYS AND ROBOTS, together at last!

[YOUTUBE]53VpNgpt3QA[/YOUTUBE]

stever said:
best video?? I present to you a video that has it all.. An awesome song plus a surreal martial arts western science fiction love story video. :rockin:

QUOTE]
Looks to me like the majority of that video was spent with the 'star' bouncing up and down as though he had someones dick up his ass. Hes certainly smiles like he's riding a 'special saddle.'

paulthenurse said:
Looks to me like the majority of that video was spent with the 'star' bouncing up and down as though he had someones dick up his ass. Hes certainly smiles like he's riding a 'special saddle.'

Interesting that you would view it that way and in such detail, you sound very familiar with how it looks to have a dick up ones ass.

all kidding aside as a teenager of the 80's there is only one band who knew how to make a music video. Hot chicks hot cars and screaming guitar.

[youtube]b5t5GukrWOU[/youtube]

zz top runs a close second

bigjohnmilford said:
all kidding aside as a teenager of the 80's there is only one band who knew how to make a music video. Hot chicks hot cars and screaming guitar.

[youtube]b5t5GukrWOU[/youtube]

zz top runs a close second

YEAH BABY! Diamond David Lee Roth! Back when Van Halen didn't suck wet Donkey Balls!

How could you guys not include our buddy Craig?

[youtube]rBanDijcx7I[/youtube]

...actually my vote goes to Hot for Teacher. I love that video. Meat Loaf is good, but I gotta go with Van Halen for the video.

another great video from the 80's, I mean without it wouldn't the internet be boring?

[YOUTUBE]eBGIQ7ZuuiU[/YOUTUBE]

also, I'll throw in a song I like:

[YOUTUBE]OrlvOYUay_4[/YOUTUBE]
what's better than a little rock cello?

[YOUTUBE]BRs9z8UfQzY[/YOUTUBE]

Riclark, video no longer available

I'd throw some CCR up here to, but they didn't make music videos back then.

And to think, I actually believed I would open this and instantly find "Smack my ***** Up" by Prodigy. So disappointed.

(I would post it, but its a wee bit risqué for this forum.)

All I can say, is that I am so grateful that my work computer has no sound.

To the OP, I am so sorry to have to point this out, but

MEATLOAF SUCKS. Have you seen the ultra ultra gay add with his son?(dear god! did he really pro-create???!?!?!?!?)

And by gay, I do not mean any offense to anyone based on their sexual preferences.

I mean it in the most third grade, immature, way that it was ever intended. To describe something that is so incredibly lame, so incredibly far to the negative on the "cool" meter, that technically, it should not be able to exist.

I had never been able to watch the macarena video before because of that god-awful song.

The video is kind of nice with the sound off.

I preferred Meatloaf in Fightclub. 70s were more like this for me:. Ladies and Gentleman I present you...

[youtube]I9eLeZS9OeY[/youtube]

I always liked this video for some reason.

[youtube]
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOiVaE-pKqM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOiVaE-pKqM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
[/youtube]

Back