• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade: pin lock kegs, co2 reg., fittings, soda fountain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showdown496

Reaction score
I have the following for sale or trade:

3-5gal pin lock kegs. some small dents, but look good, I have never pressurized them, but they look to be good, probably will need to be cleaned up. $30 each

1 co2 regulator with hoses for 5 kegs. has check valves on 3 lines, Have never tried it out but was told it worked great when I purchased it. $40

5- pin lock gas connectors Threaded ends $20 for all

1 ball lock gas connector threaded and 1 liquid connector hose barbed $7/pair

1 older pepsi 5 tap soda fountain. Uses corney kegs, has built in cooing plate. Does not aerate the fluid coming out of the tap. (could be used for beer!) $50 obo

Buyer to pay all shipping. Would really like to trade for a keggle, perlick faucets, electric brewing items, or will consider any other trade/purchase or combination.

Located 75 miles south of omaha, or 110 miles north of KC. Might be able to meet somewhere in between either city.

They look to be in good condition, they haven't been used in a while. Probably be like $8 to ship.

I'd be interested in what shipping on (2) of the pin-lock kegs is to 08081.

Not much to trade. I have a 15-gallon aluminum pot, drilled w/ a 7/8" hole for a valve.

Also interested in the co2 regulator and the gas connector if josterhues does not purchase them. Only thing I have to trade is cash.

Hey I finally figured this out!!! Ok I inspected the kegs last night. They are firestone kegs, 2 do not have any sort of a pressure relief. 1 may need a little work to seal up.

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Back