Favorite American IPA Extract Kits?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcows

Reaction score
What are you favorite IPA extract kits? Looking for the in your face, citrus and hops flavor.

I just kegged the first IPA I brewed. It was the Northern Brewer Chinook IPA. I am very pleased with it and people who have tasted it have been pretty impressed that it was brewed in my garage. I can't really compare it to other kits, since this is the only one I've done, but I would say this is not so much in your face hoppy as far as bitterness, mine came out more floral.

Thanks for the reply, I have brewed that kit and agree it is a good one.

my cousin brewed NB's Dead Ringer IPA and it was amazing. Very similar to Bell's Two-hearted Ale. Probably the best IPA homebrewed that I've had so far.

I just brewed a DFH 60 and she sure smelles good. I didn't have the same hops so i'm calling it Cat Bird Ass 60. I used nelson instead of warrior and sorachi instead of simcoe. my lhbs was low on hops. Check out Yoopers recipes for the DFH extract or all grain.

Just did an American IPA from austin homebrew. So far its the best batch Ive ever made. Supposed to be like Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Never had that but its damn good batch.

Latest posts

Back