To good to be true? Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice... and that just happens to be my LHBS. :ban:

I just placed my order, 121 bucks shipped with the thermometer added (and its a blichmann thermometer)... I can pick up a ball valve later down the road, untill then i will just cap it. Sweet deal, sure beats $300 on a blichmann for now.

Super stoked!!!!!!

Wow. That is pretty good!

Too bad it's small for me. I just sold my nine gallon pot and am getting a half keg/keggle. But if I were doing <5 gallon batches, I would totally go for that price.

I purchased 2, both came with 2 welded full ports! I also ordered the thermometers which are BLICHMAN fyi. Ended up also getting the falsebottom for $50 something with the kettles.

All together it was 300 shipped, cannot beat that for 2 nice SS pots with thermos, lids, FB, and 2 full welded ports in each.

I filled both and they did hold exactly 9 gallons. To the brim tho.

Lids are cheap, as they mentioned, but still not that bad really. Pots are nice looking.

Really happy with them.

I purchased 2, both came with 2 welded full ports! I also ordered the thermometers which are BLICHMAN fyi. Ended up also getting the falsebottom for $50 something with the kettles.

All together it was 300 shipped, cannot beat that for 2 nice SS pots with thermos, lids, FB, and 2 full welded ports in each.

I filled both and they did hold exactly 9 gallons. To the brim tho.

Lids are cheap, as they mentioned, but still not that bad really. Pots are nice looking.

Really happy with them.

That's great news, now I really can't wait to get mine. How did you get them so quicky though siince this was a preorder. Did they have them in stock or something? I have not received any shipping info on mine yet, just curious. Thanks...

I got one of this, just with the single weld. It is a good pot, a bit thin, but thicker than all I could find close to the price range.

It is a good kettle though, nice level bottom etc.

That's great news, now I really can't wait to get mine. How did you get them so quicky though siince this was a preorder. Did they have them in stock or something? I have not received any shipping info on mine yet, just curious. Thanks...

They have done this before. I got in on the order that came in January.

They get a large order, sell out, get a large order, sell out, etc..

Back