My fert combo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFuggles

Reaction score
The soil around my hops is quality stuff but the plants seemed to be lacking some minerals. 4 days ago I top dressed with sea kelp and dried blood, and I try to add urine when the neighbors arent outside. The plants restored to a bright green so quickly and are flowering like crazy.

I recommend this combo over the blue stuff it really works.

I wonder how that effects your "terrior" through plant uptake? I just read that human urine is safe and is used on food vegetables without problems.

"Urine is "a good natural nitrogen containing substance and probably could be easily utilized" as a fertilizer", he also adds, "There's nothing wrong with using it,". - Dr. Philip Tierno the Director of Clinical Microbiology and Immunology at the New York Medical Center in New York City

"bugs were less likely to damage the crop than those that were fertilized with a commercial fertilizer" - US DHHS

Humm. I gotta go pee.

Back