Belleveu/Redmond/Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
So it's time for another trip to Seattle. Where to go? HQ will be Bellevue...

Brownie points for places where SWMBO can tag along without getting a fatal geek-overload seizure (=good food, hip or pretty interior...you know the drill...) :tank:.

H

http://seattlebeernews.com/ He has a pretty comprehensive list of websites to visit.

Personally, I'm a fan of Naked City Taphouse and Brouwer's Cafe. I had a culinary epiphany at Naked City with a simple piece of bread with smoked cheese and fresh tomatoes along with a Schlenkerla Helles..Brouwer's is brute force..they have an insane amount of beer on tap with some good food available.

If you make it out to West Seattle check out Beveridge Place. No food(you can bring your own or have food delivered), but it has great atmosphere and lots of good beer.

The Elysian usually has some good stuff on tap(and they often have interesting guest taps/limited run stuff).

Hales has their "cask night" on wednesdays....I keep meaning to get over to Big Time Brewery..Pike does great beer and is right at Pike Place Market...so much beer....

That blog list is a good starting point, I think!

Back