• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last chance for a bunch of cases of bottles in Pittsburgh... Trash day is Thursday and they are going out if no one is interested.

I have beer bottles available in Southwestern New Hampshire. I have brown, green and clear available most haven't been cleaned or delabeled though. I'm also looking for 22oz growlers or swing top bottles and any wine or champaign bottles that are available for bottling wine and Cider.

I have beer bottles available in Southwestern New Hampshire. I have brown, green and clear available most haven't been cleaned or delabeled though. I'm also looking for 22oz growlers or swing top bottles and any wine or champaign bottles that are available for bottling wine and Cider.

babski, see my post about a page back. If you can coordinate picking up the bottles they are all yours.

I will see if my brother-in law can get over there this weekend to pick them up.

Just getting started with this awesome hobby! In need of some beer bottles (pretty much any type/size!) to put a forthcoming Hefe into :D

In the Berkeley area, also Walnut Creek area often too! I would dumpster dive, but I have quite a bit of....trained competition, lol :drunk:

JUST_BREW_IT said:
Anyone in central IL? Trying to get started in HB and would like to try bottling.

Thanks!

I have just been keeping my commercial bottles and removing the labels. But, where are you in central Il? Maybe we could set up a brew group or at least swap home brews sometime. I am located in Bloomington.

I have about 30-40 wine bottles. All used and dusty but certainly usable. Some clear, some colors, some 750's some 1.5's. Not really interested in shipping but could be persuaded. Located in Americus, GA. Free to a good home.

I'm moving and I need to thin out my collection of champagne bottles. I've got about 36 (including 2 magnums) -- mostly leftover commercial bottles, so you'll need to remove the labels.

Free to a good home. Pick up in Menlo Park, CA.

Go to local beer dist n get there returned bottles. Just offer to pay the 5cent deposit on them. That'd what I do in westchester county

I tried to do that 3 places here in Colorado springs.....nope.
Lucky I drink and save all of them. Plus I have friends. Always have my eyes one for them though.

Looking for bottles anywhere in Iowa... Also going to be in Kansas City this weekend for the Big 12 tourney...

Still need some in iowa... But going to Dayton ohio this weekend for the ncaa basketball tourney so if anyone has free bottles in that area I would be interested!!!!!!

I started saving bottles again and now again have more than I need. Tons of wine bottles. PM me if you need beer/wine bottles and I'll count up what I have to offer.

I have about 3 or 4 cases (~75 to 100) of bottles in Tri-cities WA to get rid of. Decided to keg instead, PM me if you want them otherwise they are going in the trash in a few days

I have about 3 or 4 cases (~75 to 100) of bottles in Tri-cities WA to get rid of. Decided to keg instead, PM me if you want them otherwise they are going in the trash in a few days

Too bad i won't make it back to richland till the 15th of next month..... i would take em

Still available, 250 long necks (over half de-labeled) and 4 cases of wine bottles in Charlotte.

Edit... Beer bottles gone. Wine bottles still here.

I'm looking for bottles. I live in Minneapolis. I have some homebrew that I would be happy to give in appreciation.

PM me if your are interested.

FREE Bottles in Brooklyn, NY, 11235 (Sheepshead Bay), 3 blocks from Belt Pkwy.

I have about 50+ 12oz bottles in cases as well as 10+ (22 oz bombers, DFH 750ml). I will be dumping them by end of the week if I dont hear from anyone.

If interested please PM your phone number.

Back