cheap copper tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyR

Reaction score
not sure if you have seen the post in the for sale section but I checked the local home depot off windward and they have a few different sizes of copper tubing on closeout.

I bought 60' of 3/8" copper tubing. price on tag was regularly $115 or something, I got it for $28.

they had a few more sizes in stock. might be worth checking out your local HD. :)

Yep its down here on the south side. Bought 3 rolls of 1/2 x60 for 35 each.

not sure if you have seen the post in the for sale section but I checked the local home depot off windward and they have a few different sizes of copper tubing on closeout.

I bought 60' of 3/8" copper tubing. price on tag was regularly $115 or something, I got it for $28.

they had a few more sizes in stock. might be worth checking out your local HD. :)

Work right by there... might be going on my lunch break now....

May have to check my local Home Depot. Looking on-line I don't see anything about any special deals. Fortunately, I work about 5 minutes from HD, so no problems going by there on my way home. :)

I picked up the 3/8 60 ft coil thinking I could use it for something. Well I can't really use it but if anyone picked up the 1/2 inch even if its a shorter length I would be willing to trade straight up. Trying to get something together for a herms coil. Pm if interested. By the way mine was like 28 bucks as well.

Went by Windward and 20' of 3/8 was $24 so I guess they are out. Gonna check Piedmont rd in buckhead omw home. This is the boxed coiled version right?

Edit: Same in buckhead. Just the expensive stuff. Guess I blew my chance to make a cheap cooler.

Back