11oz Free Nugget whole hops w/ false bottom purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys/gals I have a boat load of Nugget whole hops I want out of my freezer. 14.7 AAU repacked in vacuum bags right at 11 oz. Some of them didn’t seal all the way from a hop puncture in the bag and things like that, but most of them are sealed and I want to get rid of them.
So what I'm going to do is this. If you order a 15" reversed hinge and any of the level 1,2 or 3 stands systems we offer, I am going to give you a free bag of Nugget whole hops AND up grade your shipping to Priority.

All you have to do is:
1. At check out in the comments section Just type "HBT FREE NUGGET"

2. Respond to this thread and tell me your 4 digit order # as this is an HBT only offer.

As always this offer is USA only and open to any of you guys/gals here on HBT. Also first come basis when they are gone they are gone and I will update this thread along the way as to about how many we have left. As of right now we have about 30 bags or more

This is just a little thank you for all the support guys/gals!

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

I started all grain and mashing out has been a pain without a good FB and dip tube. So I went with the whole conversion package for my next keggle. Level2 stand.

I'll get these out the door tomorrow morning USPS priority for you guys....Should have them by the weekend.

Thanks for the orders.

Cheers
Jay

jay bird, looking at a false bottom for a new kettle i will be using as a MLT http://morebeer.com/products/brewing-kettle-14-gallon.html

any rec's on which FB?

Hay there theknub sorry I didnt see your post. I have not seen the 14 gallon More Beer kettle yet. It looks like a 16" will work but will need to get my hands on the kettle to make sure. If you have the kettle in hand let me know and I will get you to take a few measurements and we can fix you up.

Cheers
Jay

They are update international pots.

Edit. Never mind .. wrong pot. He is getting a different pot

Hay there theknub sorry I didnt see your post. I have not seen the 14 gallon More Beer kettle yet. It looks like a 16" will work but will need to get my hands on the kettle to make sure. If you have the kettle in hand let me know and I will get you to take a few measurements and we can fix you up.

Cheers
Jay

jay, no problem. at work right now, but will get back you shortly.

Is it too late to get some of the hops? I just got my false bottom delivered last Wednesday. Order #5220.

Thanks,
Keith

Yep Keith it is. I need to add the hops in the box that I ship the FB in.
Sorry man

next time you order from me just let me know and if we have any left I will include for you..

Cheers
Jay

Yep Keith it is. I need to add the hops in the box that I ship the FB in.
Sorry man

next time you order from me just let me know and if we have any left I will include for you..

Cheers
Jay

No problem. I figured it would be. My custom false bottom fit my kettle perfectly!

Thanks!

No problem. I figured it would be. My custom false bottom fit my kettle perfectly!

Thanks!

I am so glad to hear it...Hit me up with your next order and I will toss a bag of them in..

Still loads of hops left...Help me get them out of the hop fridge...:D

Cheers
Jay

No worries. I should have read the details. I am sure I am going to be very happy with my purchase. I plan on using it this weekend.

Steve

Back