Milwaukee Bock beer fest - April 24, 2010 - SEWAGE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
This was last years event:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f20/milwaukee-bock-fest-april-25-2009-sewage-alert-114000/

None of you met me... weak sauce.

Here is the info for this year. Come listen to some sweet Bavarian brass, drink too much beer, and hang out with me and a bunch of costumed folks!

http://www.spielmannszug.org/

Prost! From the Talbot family

CIMG3289.JPG

Bump for the day.

Bernie- There are generally a bunch of kids at these events. I am not sure if we will bring Sibella or not, but if I had to guess I would say she will be rock'n the trachten.

So none of you SEWAGE weiners are going to make it?

I know one of my brewing buddies will be there. He isn't on HBT, but at least he is showing up.

Come on HBT! With so many people in the Milwaukee area, how are none of you seeing this thread or attending?

So none of you SEWAGE weiners are going to make it?

I know one of my brewing buddies will be there. He isn't on HBT, but at least he is showing up.

Come on HBT! With so many people in the Milwaukee area, how are none of you seeing this thread or attending?

Haaaa! I had all plans of going when Bill told me that it was next weekend sometime ago. When he recently informed me its this weekend, all the air was let out of the balloon! Damn annual celebration of marriage! Have a good time and see you on Sunday. Off to NB for supplies and some other goodies. :rockin:

You get a pass because I know you would actually go if not for more important engagements. Have fun by the way!

Hell yes I will see you Sunday. I am bringing 4# of kiwis, its going to be a good brewday.

Back