Saison Du Buff 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it, I heard it, I enjoyed it, the whole interview. It was great! I was loving every minute of the "hang out". Both owners so very cool, so very candid, I felt "privileged" to be witnessing the conversation. Wil was a great interviewer, expressed his love of home brewing, how the home brewing community was supportive, and helpful, and enabled him to begin brewing. I consider myself lucky to have been in on the "hang out". And yes, HBT (which is us) was represented. Let Wil know we appreciated the mention. I did.

Yes, I felt like I was in a private conversation! What a great way to spend an hour of my life!

Is WW an HBT member? Wish I knew his username. Had the pleasure of meeting him at W00tstock last year. Generally excellent dude, the kind of guy any nerd could be friends with. To say nothing of the impact a friend like that could have on a small brewery startup like ours. Of course I'd never impose on our imaginary friendship.

...Rambling again. Wil Wheaton is awesome, and so is beer, and so is HBT! Cheers!

daksin said:
Is WW an HBT member? Wish I knew his username. Had the pleasure of meeting him at W00tstock last year. Generally excellent dude, the kind of guy any nerd could be friends with. To say nothing of the impact a friend like that could have on a small brewery startup like ours. Of course I'd never impose on our imaginary friendship.

...Rambling again. Wil Wheaton is awesome, and so is beer, and so is HBT! Cheers!

Would be cool to talk to him, have always liked him.

Back