So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does today count? I just brewed my biggest beer to date, first beer with new manifold and mash tun insulation, first (hybrid) fly sparge, and got 20% better efficiency than planned! Shooting for 65% (like last big beer), I got 85%, putting my BDSA at 1.098! I'm a pretty happy camper! Hopefully it won't get infected or have tanins or anything dumb like that. Now the waiting game begins, but with a few smaller brews to tide me over! The pipeline's full again!

I started a batch of Black Bear IPA two weeks ago. Racked last weekend, going to rack again tomorrow. I have high hopes for this brew. 4 varieties of hops.

Decided on doing a double small batch tomarrow morning for my last 2 batches til winter to be a NB influenced AK47 Pale Mild (probably not too mild and more of and english pale ale)and an ESB from Homebrewers Recipe guide,both with minor tweak/subs.Lookiing forward to using the Windsor yeast for only the second time since i first began and used it because they turned out good. NZ Hallertau hops are great also.

Brewing tomorrow afternoon!!!! Excited to do it again!!! I'm brewing a cream ale for my friends bachelor party. I'm going to attempt a partial mash for the first time wish me luck

If I can pick up the ingredients and get a starter going tomorrow, I'll be brewing my Yellow Jacket APA on Sunday.

Flanders Red mashing right now doubling as a sous vide cooker for a duck leg bagged with some herbs and spices. I'll let it sit in the warm grains after lautering for another hour then a quick turn on the grill for a brew day lunch.

Flanders Red mashing right now doubling as a sous vide cooker for a duck leg bagged with some herbs and spices. I'll let it sit in the warm grains after lautering for another hour then a quick turn on the grill for a brew day lunch.

That sounds good! I gotta try that!

Brewing right now! My fifth all-grain, an irish red. Decided to start at 8 pm to avoid the heat of the day. Stupid idea. Had a my first stuck sparge and other problems. Looks like I'll get to bed around 2 am.

Gotta bottle up my No Quarter Northern Ale then get started on my Rock n Roll Rye.
I don't know but I been told, big legged woman ain't got no soul!!!

Heffeweizen (with a little rye thrown in) tomorrow afternoon. Just got finished with the starter culture!

Brewed up 5 gallons of Bell's Two Hearted Friday night and just gettin ready to mash in a batch of Janet's Brown. Yummmmmm.

Not really brewing..... but I just pitched yeast for 6 gallons of Hard Lemonade, 6 Gallons of Hard Iced Tea and 5 gallons of spiced holiday cider. Last weekend was beer weekend.... Made 6 gallons of American wheat beer and 6 gallons of a summer blonde ale. I love making alcohol :D

Bottled my orange wheat this morning, boiling a pale ale now. This is what happens when my wife leaves me for the weekend.

Noticed there is a competition coming up...locally. Decided to brew an entry tomorrow. Got my yeast starter going today and should be pitching late tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how it turns out.

I have 1 gallon of Blackberry JAOM and 5 gallons of a simple extract Hefeweizen going in tomorrow.

Got my brewing equipment unpacked (the rest of my stuff is still upside down, hydrometer and racking cane did not survive move :() Probably mild next weekend and a stout the following weekend. can't wait to brew again!

Steeping some CaraMunich for my Yellow Jacket Pale Ale as we speak. The smell is intoxicating. Also having a little trouble keeping my nose out of the Cascade I'm going to put in. Love that smell.

Haven't brewed in a month, darn kids little league!! No time for an AG batch so doin my first extract in a year, callin it Citrus Bomb, 12 lbs extract, 2lbs grain, 7.5oz of citrusy hops...Sorachi, Cenntenial, Simcoe, Cascade, Citra & Falconers Flight. Right up my ally!!!!!

Back