• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: temp controller stc-1000 aquarium eBay controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Just was wondering if anyone had one for sale here in the states? before I order from hong kong. I hate having to wait weeks or a month for shipping.

Just got one one...shipping was just as stated. I have had horrible luck however in the past. I'll check eBay tomorrow and let you know which eBay seller I went through if you want...

FWIW, I ordered from 360leway (eBay user ID) on may 2. Paid via PayPal same day, shipped same day. Arrived today (may 14). Cost was $19.99 and free epacket shipping from hong kong. Haven't tested product yet, but shipping was in promised window and cheapest price I could find. Will post again if controller has any issues.

I got mine for $14.88 with free shipping from hittime_hk. Ordered on April 17th and it arrived on May 12.

Thanks guys, lud I would like to know what seller you used and shipping time if you get a chance. It seems like some sellers are much faster than others. Thanks for the info I would like to use a seller with a 2 week time and not a month if possible, but I know it's a crapshoot.

I bought from business668fa. Shipping took about 10 days, excellent packaging.

I got mine for $14.88 with free shipping from hittime_hk. Ordered on April 17th and it arrived on May 12.

I have purchased numerous products from this seller and I always get my stuff quickly (less than 2 weeks.)

If you want to, you can visit their website apart from ebay at buyincoins.com and pay for expedited shipping, but that negates the cheap product part of the controller.

Back