Gainesville, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M thinking about leaving my 5lb tank outside my freezer for some more space. Plus that way when I get a 20 lb I can replace it easier.

Thoughts?

Also if you see a 20 pounder for less than 50 empty holler!

I'M thinking about leaving my 5lb tank outside my freezer for some more space. Plus that way when I get a 20 lb I can replace it easier.

Thoughts?

Also if you see a 20 pounder for less than 50 empty holler!

Don't see why you shouldn't.

Also, make it Friday night and I'm down for some drinking

I'll talk to Barron about it.

and hey Chris, do you still have my 6 pack of random iipas in yuour fridge or did you drink them all?

Yes, I still have EVERYONE'S beer at my house and haven't drunk any of it. Come on, guys. I'm not a ******.

I can't go out this weekend. Have to stay home and wash my hair.

ghey

Didn't say you were a ******! You were moving and desperate times callfor desperate measures!

But yeah Friday would be great. Even if we just stay in I need to hang out I've had a ton of presentations and exams.

Didn't say you were a ******! You were moving and desperate times callfor desperate measures!

But yeah Friday would be great. Even if we just stay in I need to hang out I've had a ton of presentations and exams.

****, me too. I've had maybe 2 beers in a week and a half. Just plugged my kegerator back in two days ago. I had another stone IPA that I got from a different store and it was lacking just like the one we had. Wonder what the deal is.

I have a huuuuuuuuge favor to ask of you fine folks.

one of my buddies did a project about brewing. and now his professor really wants to try the beer.

problem is, all I have in bottles is redless waterbeer.

any chance y'all could help me? please? I'll love you forever.

one of my buddies did a project about brewing. and now his professor really wants to try the beer.

How quick does he want it? I gotta keg that Amarillo SMaSH but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. I could have it carbed up in 2 days. Might try to keg it tomorrow before we go out (not forgetting about your fridge, Felipe).

They've got Swamp Head's (Gainesville) on tap at Alcove.

Im excited about alcove. never been.

ummmm... he wants anything really I just need it in a bottle (maybe like 2-3 diff beers altogether?)

Im thinking of giving him my redless water. I did just bottle a spice ale today but by next week it def wont be ready... hmm..

any contributions will be apreciated. :D

so who's coming tomorrow night?

i'll be there.

oh, and i just bought a march pump for $80!!!!!

now i gotta learn how to use the damn thing. I'm on my way to going all electric!

nice! setting up a tier system?

I have to have a house before I buy pumps and get automated...

don't know yet. I'll probably heat my mash water in my cooler using heat sticks. that will preheat the mash tun and i can dough in right when it's to strike temp. I should only need two pots, with a bucket for first runnings.

main thing is i can brew inside!

here I am super happy about brewing outside! Brewing inside suckkkkkkkkkks!

unless you have a brew room or a garage

Yeah! Just did my first outside batch about 10 days ago, it was waaay better than cleaning up a sticky kitchen floor AGAIN.

Do you want us to leave a bottle or two up at the store for you? (assuming that's OK w/ Chris & Barron)

I'm cutting my entertainement system to fit the 50 inch tv that's coming Monday.

I'm also trying hard to finish my stupid build. God I suck at finishing what I start

lmfao...

ok so I cut the entertainment center. it's now ready for the TV.

now I need to get that fridge. and the freezer will have to wait Im tired.

Yeah! Just did my first outside batch about 10 days ago, it was waaay better than cleaning up a sticky kitchen floor AGAIN.

i brew outside and still end up with a sticky floor.

i just finished brewing 2 brews in one day. not the best idea after staying up to 4 am. im fn tired.

oh and the gators suck.

it went from 68F to 93F in under 5 minutes. But, as with anything, the hotter it gets the slower it rises.

I have a plug in for a 220v, so i'm thinking about installing it into my pot.

Id offer to brew at mine, but my porch fits maybe 4 people in chairs... thats without a brewpot...

so who's donating to the class fund with a bottle of homebrew?

also, doppelbock... not for me..

Back