Cowboy's Yoko to also ruin beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Doomed! Are there really lights in light beer she asks.
I'm guessing that this beer is fairly unremarkable.

Jessica Simpson to be the face of Dallas' Stampede beer
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...Stampede_20bus.ART.State.Edition1.4dc50fa.htm

Beer site: Warning music.
"Follow the herd into the light...start a revolution tonite!!"
LOL
http://www.stampedebeer.com/index1.htmll

JESSICA SIMPSON LENDS HEALTHY IMAGE
FOR DRINK SMART CAMPAIGN

One of the World’s top entertainers helps introduce new light beer, Stampede Light Plus®

DALLAS, TX – August 20, 2008.
Multi-platinum singer. Movie star. Philanthropist. Entrepreneur. Beer drinker?
Everyone knows about Jessica Simpson’s daisy dukes body and healthy lifestyle. The all-American beauty and world-renowned entertainer has a passion for working out and making healthy food choices. But she also makes those smart choices with the beer she drinks. “Yes, I work out and take care of myself, but I also like a cold beer once in a while,” Simpson said. A new light beer with functional additives is Simpson’s new favorite beer — Stampede Light Plus®
Started by a fitness expert and former Anheuser-Busch marketing employee, Lawrence Schwartz, and formulated by the late Dr. Joseph Owades (the creator of the first-ever light beer in 1967 – now Miller Lite), Stampede Light has drinkability and marketing appeal that speaks directly to a healthier consumer.
As a small but aggressive start-up, Stampede Brewing Co. was looking for a global icon that represented its core values: healthy living, individuality, and personal responsibility. Jessica Simpson, an entrepreneur in her own right, was the obvious choice. “Jessica is America’s sweetheart and an internationally known entertainer who takes care of herself. You can see it in her smile, her skin, her confidence, and her obvious physical fitness,” said Schwartz.
“We believe that people who choose to look after themselves, those who do the things to make their lives better, should have the opportunity to do this in all aspects of their lives. Why not the beer they drink? Stampede Light appeals to those consumers -- people like us, people like Jessica, and people who want to live a healthier lifestyle," said Schwartz.
“Young companies have to differentiate their product and visibility in the market. Stampede has obviously done that by teaming with a globally-known superstar as a spokesperson, while specifically targeting health-conscious consumers,” said Barry Andrews, President and CEO of Andrews Distributing Company.
“Some consumers are looking for a better-for-you beer alternative – far beyond lights,” Beverage World Magazine reports. “Vitamin-enhanced, organic and functional beers speak to a specific consumer seeking to satisfy a particular need without compromising flavor. Stampede Light, a beer infused with B vitamins, folic acid, and folate, broadens the category for better-for-you beers,” the magazine further states.
About Stampede Light

Stampede Light, a new breed of new ‘Plus’ beverages, is a full-bodied German-style light lager beer, made with premium malt and balanced with the finest domestic hops. Stampede Light is manufactured by Stampede Brewing Co. Inc., based in Dallas, Texas, and is distributed nationally through the Miller, Coors, and Anheuser-Busch network of wholesalers.
About Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson is an American singer, actress, fashion designer, and icon. She has achieved seven Billboard top 40 hits, and has two gold and three multi-platinum RIAA-certified albums. She has also has starred in eight films as an actress, and her highly successful Jessica Simpson collection, encompassing shoes, bags, sunglasses, swim suits and outerwear, has broken sales records throughout the country. Simpson is a young ambassador for Operation Smile, an organization dedicated to helping children with cleft lips and/or pallets in underprivileged communities. She has also helped to support Casa Hogar, an orphanage in Mexico for the past ten years. She has traveled all over the globe, making social responsibility one of her most important goals as an international celebrity.

Photo says it all.
jessica-stampede-b.jpg

What's higher Calories, ABV, IBUs or IQ?

Shameful. Another beer I will have to watch people I know drink like it's great. There should be a definition for the opposite of beersnob, BeerTard maybe?

Back