Hello from New Jersey/the south that is!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Behemoth

Reaction score
Just joined to get some insight on the craft. Knowledge is power in my book. I dont know or have ever talked with anyone that has ever brewed, and I know alot of people. So here I am. Please welcome with open arms, I may need them!

Paul

Thanx for the warm welcome all. I'll deff b talkin with all my fellow statesman and ladies.

howdy from another NJ beer maker, drinker and second most importan BBQ'r (though im still a n00b... with making beer not drinking it :p)

On the south east part of Vineland. On the edge of Cumberland, Atlantic and Cape may county. Farm Country

Greetings from central NJ! You'll find yourself reading so much great info on here. Then at a certain point you will look at an igloo cooler at someones house and say "Wow I can make that into a great Mash tun!"

Greetings from North Jersey...The turnpike pretty much ends before you get up by Wolfy and me so...no exit :) How bout..Greetings from the GW Bridge!?

Hola! I'm in South Jersey as well. I grew up in a very green part of PA, so it took some (read: a lot of) getting used to, but I'm slowly coming around.

Kinda lame that I haven't met cercueil and brispence yet... or have I?

Hi Bobby M! Nope, I don't think we've met. I do think that you may know at least one of my co-workers via the WHALES (I was on your site a few weeks ago and saw him in one of the pics)...and I work in Piscataway...so I would imagine it's just a matter of time...to that end, I do plan on attending a WHALES meeting one of these days...I'm a relative noob (only been brewing since May) but it seems you guys are pretty welcoming...

Hi Bobby M! Nope, I don't think we've met. I do think that you may know at least one of my co-workers via the WHALES (I was on your site a few weeks ago and saw him in one of the pics)...and I work in Piscataway...so I would imagine it's just a matter of time...to that end, I do plan on attending a WHALES meeting one of these days...I'm a relative noob (only been brewing since May) but it seems you guys are pretty welcoming...
Yo, bro!!!

I'll be in Rockaway on Monday through Friday (very early AM)...I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at the Rockaway Mall...

I'm thinking about bringing a keg of Hefe Weizen and some ciders/meads.

Anyone up for a get together? :ban:

Bobby: (I know this sounds bad...) Bring a couple of WHALES with you...(OUCH!! :eek:)...and HW glasses...

Yo, bro!!!

I'll be in Rockaway on Monday through Friday (very early AM)...I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at the Rockaway Mall...

Bobby: (I know this sounds bad...) Bring a couple of WHALES with you...(OUCH!! :eek:)...and HW glasses...

Damn, wished I live up north. Hefe, my fav.

Yes it is.
Thanks. :)

Nice. I've always likes those. I have a Heritage sitting in the garage. I miss the sportbike days. I live close to the New jersey Motorports park (10 min away). Went to the superbike race a couple of weeks ago. Matt Mladins last race. Do a search, it has 2 nice road courses and an F1 karting track. I wanted to buy a bike to roadrace but may try roadracing my mustang coupe. I have too many hobbies!;)

Nice. I've always likes those. I have a Heritage sitting in the garage. I miss the sportbike days. I live close to the New jersey Motorports park (10 min away). Went to the superbike race a couple of weeks ago. Matt Mladins last race. Do a search, it has 2 nice road courses and an F1 karting track. I wanted to buy a bike to roadrace but may try roadracing my mustang coupe. I have too many hobbies!;)

Have fun with the Stang, I just wish cars ran different tracks than the bikes, they do to much damage to the corners. I'm off to the track this weekend for, probably, the last track day of the year.

Hey man welcome to the sickness.....you will learn a lot here,lots of great folks here with tons of knowledge and resources.Stay a while.....For the racers in the hizzy...I need to get my new FZ1 down to NJMSP

Yo, bro!!!

Hey man, sorry, this week is a real bear for me so I won't be able to meet up...next time you're in town possibly?

Welcome to the madness!

My wife is from the glassboro area. For being Jersey, it's a pretty nice place :D.

Back