Group Buy in Chicago #6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do we set the cutoff for this current buy?

• Close it on Monday, October 8, 2012 11:59 PM

• Close it when we reach 164 sacks?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
homebrewfrank said:
Wow!!!! Im almost afraid to post anything lol.....im so sorry everyone, may i say eff Bank of America!!!!??? I will be meeting with Bill tomorrow to pay up, i would hate to be "that guy" and hold everyone back any more than i already have

By the way, it's good that you posted to let people know what's going on.

bmason1623 said:
By the way, it's good that you posted to let people know what's going on.

Yea, i wasnt trying to hide, i swear....working two jobs (2nd and 3rd shifts), kind of limits my availability...

Sorry all, didnt mean to cause suspense :mug:

homebrewfrank said:
Yea, i wasnt trying to hide, i swear....working two jobs (2nd and 3rd shifts), kind of limits my availability...

And I wasn't looking to force you out frank, just trying line ducks up in a row, just in case. Things are simpler with you taking your order. So no worries!

Glad you're good to go. Sorry to have coveted your MO!

Northern Brewer has better bottles 2 for 1. 4 of them shipped for just over 60 bucks.

I was pretty sure I agreed to taking over some Magnum and some Saaz...am I crazy? Do I owe people some money out there?

Frank and I are meeting tomorrow morning so he can pay his portion. Just leaves one person left.

I was pretty sure I agreed to taking over some Magnum and some Saaz...am I crazy? Do I owe people some money out there?

Saaz was out of stock but magnum is a go. I paid Bill for the whole box so Paypal me at matt.(myhbtname)@gmail dot com $7.25

TF&S crystal II
Grinch PD
PseudoChef Pd
Me PD
Forstmeister TBD

Magnum Paid
Metic
Neopol
SrBailey
Starman x 2
PseudoChef
Scotty77
ThirstT (via Bill)

Magnum TBD
Opteek
Havoc531
Cadwallion

Apologies if you've paid me and I missed it.

Got it, I'll send you payment now. As for the Cascade split, all but 1 person has paid for their share of the Cascade so thanks for the prompt payments folks.

Assuming I was the last person, the Cascade is all paid for.

I'm meeting homebrewfrank shortly to collect his money. That leaves one person left who only has 1 sack of Canadian 2-row. I think I will just order it and I should have no problem unloading it later on. Just need for the Chase and paypal transfer transactions to clear then I will order.

No worries guys, bmason has the cash......!!!!!!!! :mug:

Bmason, thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet up with me to collect the money!!!!!

starman said:
Glad you're good to go. Sorry to have coveted your MO!

Northern Brewer has better bottles 2 for 1. 4 of them shipped for just over 60 bucks.

Haha, no worries, i would have done the same!!!

ThirstT said:
And I wasn't looking to force you out frank, just trying line ducks up in a row, just in case. Things are simpler with you taking your order. So no worries!

Dont sweat it, i would have been doing the same thing!!! Haha

ok. all of the Chase payments have cleared. Just waiting on the paypal transfers to clear. I will submit a new grain and non-grain item list for quotation. It's possible that we could have the pick up this weekend since my equipment at my place wont be moved until next week. The only thing I ask is for everyone to pick up promptly. If you're out of town during the weekend of pick up I will understand. For those who live far away, feel free to ask others to pick up on your behalf and save gas and money that way; just tip the person with home brew. Also, do not forget to tip ghoti with some home brew for all of the hard work that he did on the database. Let's show him our gratitude.

Anyone wishing for me to grab their grain and bring to Antioch for pick up let me know. Please respond in this thread so bmason knows I am authorized to pick up your grain.

Ok, all of the chase and PayPal transfers have cleared. I sent the revised list for quotation. I hope to hear back today and place the order as soon as I hear from them.

Willowbrook would really help me. Anyone from Naperville/Plainfield area planning on making a run? Gladly chip in for you gas.

I'm in Munster and will bring any south siders stuff down to I80 and Calumet Ave or coordinated spot along travels.

ghoti said:
Neopol, are you bringing Three Floyds this way? :)

If there is something you want I can stop its walking distance from me.

Will have to call and see what the have at the will call counter.

To all who participated in the hallertau hersbrucker hop buy--

Pick up your hops before Bill's cutoff date. Any hops remaining will be picked up by sudsmcgee.

You can pick up hops after that in Sleepy Hollow / Elgin.

Bmason, please permit sudsmcgee to pick up my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back