What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking some Balcones Single Malt Whiskey, I know not a beer, but I plan on putting my beer into one of the two barrels that came with the bottle. That and our selection of beer at the office sucks today.

Just downed a Brooklyn lager. Now what.....

image-4277553839.jpg

One of a four pack of Central Water's Bourbon Barrel Barleywine. Strong and delicious stuff. I think it will benefit from aging though.

I'm keeping my eye out for Peruvian morning. It was phenomenal last year.

Garyx said:
One of a four pack of Central Water's Bourbon Barrel Barleywine. Strong and delicious stuff. I think it will benefit from aging though.

I'm keeping my eye out for Peruvian morning. It was phenomenal last year.

Ahhh, central waters. Looking forward to the Bock Run this year!

Its been a long week and I don't usually drink during the week. Having said that I started with a bottle of Jolly Pumpkin Bam Noire with dinner and am now working through a bottle of Dogfish Faithful Ale.

Just had a leftover (bottled) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone that I did last year as my first all-grain batch. Tastes pretty good, but cloudy and I've made improvements since then.

Founders porter. Yum. I'm becoming a big fan of anything Founders. We just recently got distribution in southern Vermont.

Dead guy clone I made from their kit with some additional malt I threw in.. came out great!!

Now having one of my tasty wheats that is nicely carbonated if not a tad over.

Thank goodness I have read Revvy's great bottling post. Hopefully I have fixed my over / under carbonation issue.

I just copped a big bottle of Chimay blue label for later. Now if I just have the right glasses to serve it in. Also got the last 4 bottles of my Burton ale ready to go. I'll be taking the 1st FG sample on my new batch of APA tomorrow.

Just finished up a SN Ruthless Rye...moving on to a beer that I got cheap - Killer Penguin Barleywine.

kbuzz said:
Just finished up a SN Ruthless Rye...moving on to a beer that I got cheap - Killer Penguin Barleywine.

What did you think of the rye?

drinking a Brown ale that I didnt stick to the cardinal rule with KISS!....I dont know what I was thinking with this one..as for specialty malts its got victory, special roast , c-60, cara brown and special B....its good and drinkable, but damn is the flavor complex and "Busy"
to much going on ....but its 8.5% so it makes for a happy evening.

My first attempt at a Belgian Dubbel. Turned out pretty freaking good.. Nice color, perfect bitterness, and 7.5%abv... This one will creep up on you!

Back