• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Hops from Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apscarpelli

Reaction score
Have a variety of known and unknown hops for sale. 5 of the bags are 1lb (Centinenal,CT2, Brewers Gold, 1 bag is 4oz (Nugget), and 1 bag of 2oz (Cascade).

I've been told they are all from Oregon and the names on a few of the bags are Nugget,, CT2, Brewers Gold, Cascade, and Mt. Hood. All are being stored in a freezer.

PM with questions. Can do $20 for the 1lb bags. Buyer pays shipping from 99202.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

apscarpelli said:
Have a variety of known and unknown hops for sale. 5 of the bags are 1lb, 1 bag is 4-6 oz, and 2 bags are 2oz.

I've been told they are all from Oregon and the names on a few of the bags are Nugget, Centinenal, CT2, Brewers Gold, Cascade, and Mt. Hood. All are being stored in a freezer.

PM with questions. Looking to get $2/oz or so. I realize most on here if not all are going to have to pay shipping so want to make these cheaper than an actual online shop, so PM me offers as well.

$2 an ounce is about what one would pay at there local store. Plus the shipping is no deal whatsoever.

My local store is asking $2.75/oz plus tax.

No thanks to the 10 cents an ounce.

Not sure what crop they are from. Just know that they are from Oregon last year.

BTW, local sellers on craigslist will have priority so I may take some bags off for sale as needed.

In regards to $2/oz, I can do that delivered. So PM me.

On my mobile and my password wouldn't change in my profile to match what i typed in so made a new name on my phone.

All for the 1lb no name packages I could do $40 shipped for both (have to verify shipping isn't to far away though and have to take both packages).

For the rest of the 1lb named packages I can do $25 shipped (need to verify add., don't want to be losing tons of money shipping all of these).

Places like hopsdirect and freshops are selling them for the same or far less than $20/lb. the only one in any sort of short supply would be centennial. The others are like $10/lb online.

I will let these hops all go for $100 shipped to whoever IM's me first and can pay via paypal. This price is only valid for shipping within the US.

Back