Bottle Share in Clarendon/Arlington, Sat 6/8 2PM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks this was really a great gathering of like minded beer geeks. About a dozen folks showed up most within walking distance in Arlington. At least 30 big (cork) bottles were sampled and everyone walked away very well oiled! Most of the beers were 9% or better and these were not your run of the mill beers. I must say I was impressed with the wide selection. Conversation was a plenty and it was obvious that these folks knew their beers. There was discussion of doing this again in a couple months again in Arlington. Josh did a great job coordinating the event. The seven surviving members of the gathering stumbled next door at about 7:30 for some really good sushi. Hope others find this of interest and will plan to attend.

Sheldon

Crap - just saw this today (a couple days too late). Hope to see another one of these in the future that i can attend!

Back