• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 for 1 Brew Magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have money waiting to split a subscription please pm me and I will send you PayPal right away.

I have a 2 for 1 subscription available that includes the digital and print subscriptions.

Its $33, so $17 should about do it. PM me if interested.

Thanks
-DC

I posted and just deleted my 2/1 renewal.. Reason.. this magazine went up $5 in the past year for the same offer. I'm going to MagazinePriceSearch where I can get the mag for 2 or possibly more years for 19/yr

Apologies to the fellow who wanted to take my offer

Well, I finally went with Magazines.com thru EBates. The price of the magazine was $28... BUT, there is a 52% cashback through eBates. I did the same thing last year. Guess what that comes to.. :D

this magazine went up $5 in the past year for the same offer.
the $5 is for the digital subscription - $28 for the print + $5 digital = $33 ($16.50 per person). and that's the only price available for the 2-for-1 offer.

you can still get $28 print-only subscription. just don't expect 2-for-1.

Back