• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Brew Magic System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpost2

Reaction score
This is a five year old Recirculating Infusion Mash System called the Brew Magic, manufactured by Sabco, the same Brew Magic that Sam Caglione started Dogfish Head Brewery. Mine is in excellent condition, I have had it for five years and been using it in my licensed nano-brewery for the past six months. It can make 10-12 gallons of very smooth high gravity ales and lagers. I love this brewing system, but I have to get something bigger - can't keep up with demand. It's set up for propane, has a computer controller connected to a heat exchanger and higher pressure burners than the newer Brew Magic's you can see at http://brewmagic.com/brew-magic-v350ms-system

brewmagic.jpg

Would u take $3000 n I pick up? I'm in ny near westchester county. Comes with everything in pic? Any chiller?

Yes still available, however my new equipment will not be available for another six weeks, so I have to keep brewing on it until then.

This is a five year old Recirculating Infusion Mash System called the Brew Magic, manufactured by Sabco, the same Brew Magic that Sam Caglione started Dogfish Head Brewery. Mine is in excellent condition, I have had it for five years and been using it in my licensed nano-brewery for the past six months. It can make 10-12 gallons of very smooth high gravity ales and lagers. I love this brewing system, but I have to get something bigger - can't keep up with demand. It's set up for propane, has a computer controller connected to a heat exchanger and higher pressure burners than the newer Brew Magic's you can see at http://brewmagic.com/brew-magic-v350ms-system

Just curious. Why aren't you keeping it for a pilot system?

I'm a very small nano, I think it's called a pico, on a shoe string budget. I do everything: brew, bottle, taxes, deliveries. I'm purchasing a two barrel system, thinking of hiring somebody, and though I have contemplated holding onto the Brew Magic, I just don't have the space and I need the money.

Hi, i live in Albany, is this still available? I am definitely interested, thanks

Hi All, my new 2 barrel kettles arrive tomorrow, and I’m responding to all who showed interest in the Brew Magic to say that if it's not purchased in the next couple of weeks I'm taking it off the market and using it myself for R&D.

Thanks

Jonathan
Thebeerdiviner.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back