Feeling a little empty inside....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlyday

Reaction score
For the first time in a couple of months, I dont have any buckets of brew in the basement. :mad:

I bottled up my apfelwein last night and wont be able to brew until after our upcomming vacation.

You can find a certain solace in reading up on brewing some more, collecting new brewing equipment, or by just finding some new commercial beer to try at the store. Hang in there, it won't be long!

I was in the same boat. No beer in kegs, kegerator half empty, pipeline empty. I started brewing 20 gals in a weekend and primarying 1 month. My pipeline is refilling quickly, and it doesn't take that much time.

I have half a batch of an red ale I brewed the end of june and about 45 bottles of the apfelwein I just bottled lastnight, so Im not empty, and the vacation is in Ireland, so I wont be with out brew. It just doesnt seem right when I go down to the basement and the brew table is empty.

i brewed a fair amount in the spring and just recently had 4 varieties in the basement all drinkable at the same time. Starting to run low though - especially on the milk stout and nut brown that we liked so much.

Brewed a Red Ale yesterday though (clone of Ska's Pinstripe Red). Planning on a pumpkin ale and something light next weekend.

It's good to have bubbling airlocks again!

Same here, I just brought the keg I would normally be drinking now to a wedding and it kicked in an hour and a half. That and the fact that I didn't brew in June is teaming up to give me about 2 weeks of no homebrew to drink. I did keg 3 batches and brewed one though this week so I'm back in the swing of things.

Im really temped to stay up late one night this week and brew my german altbier, so it can be fermenting while im on vacation. Is that one that I would posibly need a blowoff tube for, or is that a pretty tame style.

Latest posts

Back