Best bottle shop in northern Oregon (near I5 or 84)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humann_brewing

More Humann than human
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am on a unexpected road trip up to Washington and will be traveling I5 and into central washington.

I am looking for good recommendations for a awesome bottle shop for a good selection of mainly Oregon brews and some Washington beers too. I am trying to get some cascade beers but not sure if they sell it anywhere else. I am thinking there has to be some good places in Portland but just looking for something close to the interstate and easy to get in and out.

beermapping.com doesn't have a lot that are rated but these 2 look interesting

http://www.belmont-station.com/

http://www.johnsmarketplace.com/

Those would be the two I'd recommend. Johns market place and Belmont station have huge selections. There's also bridgetown beer house. If you're going into Washington, there is total wine

Other places that generally have good selections is Fred Meyer, new seasons or market of choice. They're grocery stores, but they often have good selections. Nothing like johns marketplace or Belmont station though.

I'm not sure where you're coming from, but look for Hair of the dog. Ninkasi, Hop Works, amnesia... I know rouge is distributed to all the states...

Those would be the two I'd recommend. Johns market place and Belmont station have huge selections. There's also bridgetown beer house. If you're going into Washington, there is total wine

Other places that generally have good selections is Fred Meyer, new seasons or market of choice. They're grocery stores, but they often have good selections. Nothing like johns marketplace or Belmont station though.

I'm not sure where you're coming from, but look for Hair of the dog. Ninkasi, Hop Works, amnesia... I know rouge is distributed to all the states...

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation. I have from Yakima, have to head back up there for family and actually staying the night in Eugene or near at least. I haven't had any hair of the dog yet or amnesia and actually never heard of that one. I did the Eugene tour a couple of winters ago when I was here. Still need to hit up oakshire though.

I am from the central valley of Cali, the black hole of craft beer, we get what we can when we are out of town :)

The Bier Stein in Eugene has a lot of bottled beer selections from all over, as well as several beers on tap. Hop Valley makes very good beer, try the Alpha Centauri. Just don't eat their food.

I ended up at belmont station and got a very nice mix of beers from the region and had a beer while I shopped too :)

Cool sounds like it worked out. Now the problem is not being able to easily obtain the ones you like. That only reminds me that I'm out of schlafly pumpkin.

Cool sounds like it worked out. Now the problem is not being able to easily obtain the ones you like. That only reminds me that I'm out of schlafly pumpkin.

Yep, but I have learned to live with it here. I was actually just up there again for Christmas and made a stop by again :tank:

Franklins bottle shop in Salem. The people are as funky as the beer. Great selection and tap list available on Facebook.

Back