• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Brew Stand For Sale (Colorado)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get the link to the ad to show up. Is there something special I have to do?

If your stand is stainless, why in the world did you paint it??? I am just curious.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I posted it before bed last night and missed that when I proofread. It is just steel tubing and ad reflects that now.

ugh, wish I had a place to keep this thing...carrying it up from my basement to my porch where I brew wouldn't work though. I need a garage.

Thanks for the comments. I wish I knew of a way I could ship it but unfortunately I don't. Hopefully I can find someone who wants it because it's great system and how I really introduced myself to this addiction.

Back