• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radical Brewing by Randy Mosher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClarnoBrewer

Reaction score
I got two copies of Radical Brewing for Christmas. It's a really great book, but I'm not sure I need two of them. Is anyone interested in a trade? I guess hops or maybe some random piece of equipment. The book retails for $19.95, so something in that general value, I guess. Did anybody get too much Fuggles for X-mas???:p

I received the same book for Christmas and think it is very well written for what my opinion is worth to others out there. Might be a good gift to give for a birthday to someone wanting to get beyond basic brewing with just extract kits.

I received the same book for Christmas and think it is very well written for what my opinion is worth to others out there. Might be a good gift to give for a birthday to someone wanting to get beyond basic brewing with just extract kits.

Thanks for the recommendation! I actually got his Tasting Beer as well, and I'd recommend both of them. Although it looks like I might already have a hops trade for this book. But I'd still recommend that anyone interested go ahead and pick it up.

Hoppy Brew Year's!!!

Latest posts

Back