Gotta love Sam's Club sometimes.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
SNPAatSamsClub.jpg

Nuff said.

I officially hate MD and its stupid laws that basically preclude any national brand store from selling booze of any nature. Nice score.

I'll counter your case of SNPA for $20 with (2) 30pks of Bud for $18.

I guess it's a volume thing here. Stupid low point laws.

I officially hate MD and its stupid laws that basically preclude any national brand store from selling booze of any nature. Nice score.

I agree 100% The costco near me does not sell anything alcoholic at all. The rule in Montgomery County is only one location of a chain can sell beer and wine (Ie. Only one 7-11 in the entire county sells beer). Its pretty damn lame, and even the stores that are allowed to sell beer have to buy it from the county. Just another way Montgomery county and MD get every single red cent out of you.

Even worse are case minimums- and very rarely will some bars offer ABC carry-off for sixers. Nothing worth buying, mind you.

I always head into MD where I can buy 22s and mixed sixers from a liquor store (I'm less than 10 miles from the state line). There's a kickass bottle shop about 20 minutes from my house in Westminster, MD.

I would not live in a state that had a law on the books that would not allow the sale of alcohol products. That is just plain stupid. Someone should get the law changed in that state.

OMG are you guys serious? I would never live in a state like that.

One of the best places to dink is a liquor store down the street from where our homebrewer meetings are.

The liquor store has everything and if you go downstairs there is a bar and they usually have stone brews or other nice beers on tap.

Being able to drink at a liquor store is tits.

I hope our starts carrying it. This the first time you've seen it there? I always check for different cases there but its always the same ole BMC only.
*fingers crossed*

Back