What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to kill my keg of Smoked Blonde so I can put the Schwartzbier on. If that goes I'll get started on the keg of Helles so I can put the Wheat lager on.:drunk:

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat. There was a limited selection at the gas station and I didn't feel like going all the way to the liquor store, so I grabbed it. I like it. SWMBO even said it's ok, and she's not much of a beer person.

Debating cracking open the Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout from the SWMBO's boss, or I might just drink an aged bottle of SN Celebration Ale.

I've had a dogfish head 90 minute IPA an One of my homebrews that is somewhere between a porter and an old ale. Both are somewhere between 7 and 9% ABV. :cross:

I'm drinking a Cherry Coke Zero while I brew. I don't understand drinking during the brewing process- I'm too paranoid about f*ing something up but afterwards we'll see. I'm going to either have a McEwan's Scotch Ale, a Redhook ESB, or maybe another Coke- we'll see how I'm feeling.

Earlier I was downing about a 12 pack of Samuel Adams Octoberfest. I ran out of that and switched to Georgia Moon corn whiskey. It is a commercial moonshine. I'm pretty toasted at the moment.

Austrailian Pale Ale that I bottled 3 weeks ago, turned out pretty good, maybe I should sample a couple more, just to be sure !!!

Red Car IPA. It's the local brew pub. Their IPA is served unfiltered and it's very hazy. I filled the growler yesterday at the pub, but did not have any so it sat in the fridge overnight. I just poured a glass. The bottom of the growler has a layer of yeast in it. Next time I'll sanitize the growler and plan on making a starter from the growler yeast.

Stone Vertical 8-8-08. good stuff. It's a toss up between the Moylan's Kilt Lifter and The Stone Old Guardian for what I'm drinking next.
I might be sweating a little more than usual tomorrow at work.:drunk:

Drinking my first keg beer ever tonight....

An AHS American IPA and an AHS Special Holiday Ale, yum, yum.... :mug:

Oh $hit...
A bomber of Mendocino Talon Barleywine
Captain Morgan's
Homebrew Amber Ale
Luksosowa
Homebrew Wee Heavy

Now I can barely type...

Last night was Chimay Red and Chimay White.

Have to say, Chimay White is the most drinkable Tripel I've ever had, and has renewed my interest in the style, which I thought I didn't like at first.

The Chimay Red was fantastic - what is that "technically"? a Dubbel? It's great. Almost tasted like champagne with notes of molasses and honey? Very dry in the mouthfeel, but sweet in flavor.

We just kicked a bomber of Arrogant Bastard, Hog Heaven and Rogue Chocolate Stout. Plus I started out with a bottle of apfelwien and no dinner. Needles to say I'm well buzzed.

I'm switching between a Kolsch off my tap and Stella...I have one bottle left of Apfelwein left that has to last me a month or so...Yikes!!!

A little Stone XII anniversary. Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. This is good beer. I'm buying a sh1tload more next weekend!

A fresh 20oz of my first batch of Apfelwein...just finished carbing today. I think I'll let it force carb for another day...I want this to be like champagne.

furkin drunk... had a bunch of pbr at duffys (surrounded by hokies, it would seem), then picked up 2x 30pk of high life on the way yonder. now drunk and watching the maverick and the obaminator duke it out heavyweight style. tis a good night to be beered. happy eve y'all. go get some. :p

just got home from work to the smell of hops, and the sight of my airlock bubbling over. Rigged a blowoff tube and poured a Blackwatch Porter.

Might have another in a few minutes.

Downtown Brown by Lost Coast Brewery, I found it at Lake Tahoe, I wish I would have brought more of it back.........:tank:

beernp8.jpg

Cherry Coke. Seriously.

Drank a few too many of the English Bitters last night and the SWMBO is a bit pissy.

I figure by 2pm I'll be back at it :)

A little glass of my Kolschish from the freshly cleaned tap...much better.
Just think...normal people would think less of us for drinking before 10:am....Screw them. They've never brewed before.
:D

Back