Brew Hut Raising Weekend - 4/25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO has approved the purchase of ANOTHER shed which will be built to house all the equipment I bought to build the Brewhaus. That will be put up after the holidays which will end up as a workshop and then the finishing touches will begin.

A French drain will be dug next week.

paging ed! :)
progress? :D i'm living through your posts... lol

Well, things are making progress. Started the French Drain today.

FrenchDrainStart.jpg

I will have a large stainless restaurant sink inside for cleaning beer glasses, equipment, kegs, etc. and this drain will work nicely. Using the Keg Cleaner (from CarboyCleaner.com) I now use very little water and very little PBW for cleaning kegs.

Once I get this done, I can finish the plumbing on the inside.

Just went through the whole thread. Amazing! Glad to see the project getting back on track!

woot! glad to hear it's back on track.
'grats man, confriggingradulations ;) :mug:

love the thread. can't wait to see how everything ends up.

i've only been a member for a while, and have heard how people talk about you, Ed, and after reading this thread, i get it. i wish nothing but the best for you sir!
Keep Calm and HomeBrew On!

Seems Mr Wort has not posted since May. I hope all is well with him. Great poster and brewer. Well at least recipe creator I should say, never having the honor of imbibing his brew, just brewing his creations.

Hopefully Ed will sign back in and update this thread, I am really looking forward to some finished photos.

I am looking everywhere, and can't find them! I know that Ed posted lots of photos of the finished project..... I am about to begin my own and really want to see his finished photos! But I'll be damned... I can't find'em anywhere!

I am looking everywhere, and can't find them! I know that Ed posted lots of photos of the finished project..... I am about to begin my own and really want to see his finished photos! But I'll be damned... I can't find'em anywhere!

Why would he post photos of the finished project anywhere but here? He hasn't posted in this thread since 2012.

Man I just spent 3 days burning company time reading this entire thread to hit the wall without an ending. Amazing work Ed! I'm starting my brew shed build next week that will be about the same size.I definitely got some awesome reference material from your build. If there are some finished product pictures somewhere else someone please point me in the right direction.:mug:

Man I just spent 3 days burning company time reading this entire thread to hit the wall without an ending.
I'm with ya man!!!!!! Just found this thread and boy is it amazing!

There was an article in a local paper about people in the area creating outdoor shed pubs and this outdoor brewhouse is way better! I have been looking into purchasing my first house and have mostly been looking for a place with a basement. After seeing this I know I still have options.

Back