What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hennepin. The last of the Ommegang 8 pack I bought a few weeks ago. Almost forgot how enjoyable this beer is. It may be time to brew a saison.

Oaked AB comin' up next.

Opening a DFH 75 for brew day tomorrow. Not sure which one I'm more excited about...

The mrs. just took this pic. Were both drinking it.

image-1261309298.jpg

Cork: home brew got overlooked years ago. You can do light wine. There is legislation to update the law to include homebrew. this is almost past both the senate and the house. So hopefully July 1 it will all be legal. The issue from my understanding is that of exiise (sp?) taxes.

Cork: home brew got overlooked years ago. You can do light wine. There is legislation to update the law to include homebrew. this is almost past both the senate and the house. So hopefully July 1 it will all be legal. The issue from my understanding is that of exiise (sp?) taxes.

I kinda feel bad for you Mississippians (?) and Alabamans (?). I mean, hell, you'd think for being willing to live in such places, they'd at least let you folks home brew some beer. ;)

mexican cerveza about 5 months in the bottle . Getting a bit green tasting I think.
Well if you think a beer is done and can not be fixed if nasty tasting once you bottled it then you are wrong . Just find a post I made about fixing this nasty mexican bitter water . I bottled it and then dumped it back in the bucket three weeks later and re brewed it with a wort I made and re bottled it and it came out pretty damned good . But it seems it does not age well . Not bad but I think I will drink it up before it gets any older .

20130226_144902_Hagrid.jpg

Came home with this sitting on my stairs. No idea who sent it, I just know I can't get it here so I'm excited for swmbo to come home so we can enjoy it.

I think it's fitting to have a home brew while patiently waiting to register my NHC entries. This is my Belma SMaSH.
How's that going? The entering, not the beer. I've got one past the dreaded 503 so far, 2 or 3 to go.

How's that going? The entering, not the beer. I've got one past the dreaded 503 so far, 2 or 3 to go.

In 50 minutes I've been able to get one entered with six more to go. This is ridiculous.

It's weird, though. The number of entries has stopped going up for the site I want to enter, but the site is still being ridiculously slow, but you'd think the bandwidth situation would have gotten better.

Finally!! It only show 115 entries in Atl - how bad is their server?

Sounds like it's more than filled up. Or possibly not. They are having some serious computer isssues.

That is what i have been reading. It's like that ticketmaster fiasco last year. They should of been prepared for the rush and extremely limit entery number. 15 is a lot to enter. I'll try but i'll probably have to skip it sadly. :(

I cant go to that site at work. i"ll getting off now and check once i get home.

DisturbdChemist said:
I just two in before they closed the registration. Well atleast i got two of them :ban: I wanted to enter some meads but oh well:rockin:

Sweet!

Back