I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story... My girls cat is named Frankie, about 2 years ago her boss was giving away kittens so she took one and I swear he's got to be the dumbest cat on the planet so she named him Beans because Nutz didn't quite fit.... I walk around the house yelling "Frank and Beans, Frank and Beans" on a regular basis. She just shakes her head. :D

True story... My girls cat is named Frankie, about 2 years ago her boss was giving away kittens so she took one and I swear he's got to be the dumbest cat on the planet so she named him Beans because Nutz didn't quite fit.... I walk around the house yelling "Frank and Beans, Frank and Beans" on a regular basis. She just shakes her head. :D

Wait, so the cat has a job? Cool.

Secondary only if you have a dog. Otherwise use the search, only cats still use secondaries...sigh, amateur! :tank:

New iphone is out..

motorola-first_cell_phone.jpeg

There are only two real reasons to secondary. If you're located in the southern hemisphere (It's a rotational thing), or if you think you may have been a cat in a past life.

There are only two real reasons to secondary. If you're located in the southern hemisphere (It's a rotational thing), or if you think you may have been a cat in a past life.

And before you ask, no, cougar does not count. I will accept mountain lion though.

Just to make you feel better.

I just flew across the country for another 3 weeks working. After I got here unpacked and setup my PS3 I discovered my controller is still sitting on the FAWKING coffee table 6300kms away at home.

I'm in the same boat as Bleme. 2 cats and a dog. I don't secondary. Have I been doing it wrong?

I have a dog but i behaves likes a cat I need help I´m not sure if I need a secondary. I also have a turtle should I leave the turtle in primary or transfer to secondary? Another question how do you bottle a turtle?

I have a dog. I have noticed that if I leave the cover off of my primary bucket after day 6 so she can drink out of it, there is no need to secondary.

It's not as simple as 2 cats - 1 dog = 1 cat = secondary. It's complicated.

After some calculus I found with exactly 2 cats and 1 dog, you need a tertiary and no secondary.

I'm working an equation now to figure out how to get a tertiary without a secondary. I think you may need a parrot.

It depends on the type of turtle. If it's a snapping turtle you can bottle it however keep fingers away from mouth. If it latches on it will remain latched until sundown. If you are attempting to bottle large sea turtles you're doing it all wrong. Those are kegged only. You might want to do a search before posting common knowledge noob questions.

This thread is riveting. It's like watching someone slowly going insane....

BTW - no one has discussed hamsters, gerbils, and goldlfish yet. How do they fit into the equation?

This thread is riveting. It's like watching someone slowly going insane....

BTW - no one has discussed hamsters, gerbils, and goldlfish yet. How do they fit into the equation?

I've been discussing hamsters all along. Euphemistically.

Lick the turtle and throw it onto the ceiling. The turtle is nature's suction cup. [ame]http://youtu.be/Pb8C7dxTGRM[/ame]

It depends on the type of turtle. If it's a snapping turtle you can bottle it however keep fingers away from mouth. If it latches on it will remain latched until sundown. If you are attempting to bottle large sea turtles you're doing it all wrong. Those are kegged only. You might want to do a search before posting common knowledge noob questions.

I thought it was till thunder. Just sundown? I can plan for that.

2 cats + 1 dog = lobster sticks to magnet. Therefore the need to secondary or not to secondary is discussed based upon the bias of your canoe flying over lake Michigan when all four wheels fall off and you run out of squeaky cheese. Thoughts?

Sir, I beg to differ. Comparing pink fuzzy dinosuars with turtle and torotoise is like comparing a apples to oranges. But really that is just my subjective opinion. We all know different methods used is what makes homebrewing so much fun. I do believe what everybody agrees upon is to keep them less than 5% of the grainbill to prevent a gross cloying flavor.

Now that is a strange coincidence. I use Salmon when I'm going for Turtle character. I find it to be much less gamey.

Much depends on the maltster though.

In amounts less than 5% of the adjunct profile the differences are not perceptible to anyone other than the loggering dog and can there for be substituted equally. I challenge you to find more nonsense we can debate.

I'm not a big fan of salmonella... always gives me gas.

static said:

My dog's name is Bean. Hairy Beanbag.

In amounts less than 5% of the adjunct profile the differences are not perceptible to anyone other than the loggering dog and can there for be substituted equally. I challenge you to find more nonsense we can debate.

I'm not a big fan of salmonella... always gives me gas.

you can always dry hop.

I prefer chocolate to salmonella.

Back