I will not let the rain stop me!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJerk

Reaction score
image-1615135096.jpg

I am determined.

I like it... I do this every year for deep frying several turkeys for Thanksgiving.

On a side note, you should check on that chimney step flashing... looking a little rough:D

I like it... I do this every year for deep frying several turkeys for Thanksgiving.

On a side note, you should check on that chimney step flashing... looking a little rough:D

Ha! I know, we just got the house in December. I noticed the other day that I can see daylight through it in the garage! But no water damage from this winter rains this year, I'll get it taken care of this summer.

Hell you got the beer.. i'll stop by and knock a roof out with ya..

It looks a lot like some racking I bought at Lowe's. What are you using for wheels?

ForumRunner_20120521_215948.jpg

I brewed my first all grain batch on Sunday...and right when I started the rain decided to start as well. I threw up a couple of tiny sun umbrellas and got to it! If we don't brew in the rain here in WA...we don't get to brew too much :)

Cheers
JER

I've let it rain directly into my brew kettle, even after flame out, and it still came out better than beer that's cold brewed with pure Rocky Mountain spring water.

It is a rack from Lowes, I can't remember the part number, but it's in another thread of mine. I just got cheap post castors form lowes, when they eat it I might weld on better ones.

Latest posts

Back