pic's of my system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can only upload files here if you're a paid member. But, if you can find a locale that you can upload pictures for free on some other web site you can then have your message post here suck in the picture from that site. That's how I do it but I happen to have my own web site to do this with...

You find this free site somewhere (they're out there someone will chime in). then you hit the little picture option up on the top when creating a post and simply add in the full address to it like http://wherever.com/myPic/beerstuff.jpg and your picture will be automatically brought in.

Sorry Roux, didn't realize you had to be a paid member...but, I've got some free space on one of my websites. I'll be glad to host your pics for you if you like.

thanks guy's, but it's no biggie. i've tried to hit the banner to be a paid member on the home page before and it never worked, so i gave up.
the main pic was a little fuzzy anyway. just the pic of the inside of the mash/lauter tun was good. the false bottom and sparge ring looked good........
thanks again!

well, i un-assed $10 and am a paying member now, so i uploaded the pic's of my set-up. i feel so much better now.........

Set ups like that make me drool. I'm still using buckets, my Little Giant Ladder, a Workmate workbench, and a bunch of tubing I bought at Lowes.

Someday, when the basement is finished...

Congrats on the sweet brewing setup. Me hat's off to you!

DeRoux's Broux said:
well, i un-assed $10 and am a paying member now, so i uploaded the pic's of my set-up. i feel so much better now.........

Wow - nice setup guy!

The yet unnamed/unformed Northeast Houston homebrew club wants me to ask if we can hold our meetings in your garage, and use your equipment, and drink your beer? :)

thanks. got to brew on it the first time this past Sunday. gravity is a good thing! but, both set-ups will make damn good brew. i just figured i'd take it up a notch in equipment. i got tired of moving mash/sparge water w/ a ladle and lifting my brew kettle back and forth, etc.
cool thing is, i an do 5, 10, or 15 g brews with this set up. or a really high gravity 5 or 10 g brew. now i just need a couple more lagering/fermenting chest freezers!

El Pistolero said:
The yet unnamed/unformed Northeast Houston homebrew club wants me to ask if we can hold our meetings in your garage, and use your equipment, and drink your beer? :)

head east on IH-10! we'll brew up a 10 g batch and split it. bring some brew, brat's, and tunes! :D only about 1.5 hours away....we'll make a day of it.

yea, it's a small one car garage (rent house) and it's packed w/ my keg fridge, chest freezer, corny kegs, work table, tool box, weights, and now the brew system! can't wait to find a home to buy!!!!!!!

El Pistolero,
a brew bud and i might be heading to H-town saturday so he can buy some ingredients. we always go grab a pint or 20 at Two Rows and eat lunch. followed by a pint or 15 @ the Ginger Man. outta meet us for a barley-pop or 20! :~)

Back