Rolling Garbage Can Beer Dispenser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garbageman

Reaction score
I know it's been done before, but I had to do it. The family business is selling garbage trucks and for the last 53 years, its been a blast. Hence the username "garbageman" For the last convention we attended we brought out a new weapon. A crowd pleaser for sure. We lined them up and dispensed 15 gallons of beer in 2 hours. Sorry to our competitors. Free beer trumps free Bic pen.

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

Can you provide me with a quote? Please email me@[email protected]. Thanks Tim. QUOTE=garbageman;4323261]I know it's been done before, but I had to do it. The family business is selling garbage trucks and for the last 53 years, its been a blast. Hence the username "garbageman" For the last convention we attended we brought out a new weapon. A crowd pleaser for sure. We lined them up and dispensed 15 gallons of beer in 2 hours. Sorry to our competitors. Free beer trumps free Bic pen.

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Back